The annex consists of a large open plan lounge with a well equipped kitchen, and double doors out to a sunny private patio. In the kitchen you have a double oven, induction hob and dishwasher.
The oak floor is warmed by under floor heating which extends into the luxurious bathroom with bath and shower. Upstairs there are two lovely bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other, overlooking a lake, with a king size bed. Both are made up with crisp fresh cotton bed linen, and fluffy towels are provided. The washing machine, dryer and freezer are nearby in utility room, shared with the owner.
What awaits you at
- Welcome Pack with local produce
- Wood-burning stove and fuel
- Bed linen and towels included
- TV with Freeview
- DVD (small library)
- Microwave, hob and oven
- Washing machine and tumble dryer (shared)
- Private patio and furniture
- Secure cycle store
- Two mountain bikes on request
- No smoking
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Friday to Friday, short breaks on request
Our commitment to green living makes this not only a special place to stay but also a sustainable one, with hot water and electricity coming from the sun, which shines a lot here in Dorset!